To install a new image, you need an empty USB stick FAT32 formatted.
- Download image zip file for your Vu+ model;
- Unzip the zip file and you will have a folder named vuplus and under the folder, you will have another folder named after the model of your VuPlus set;
- Copy the vuplus folder (including all the sub folders and files in it) to root folder of your USB stick;
- If you have any folder named vuplus on any device connected to your Vu+, delete the folder or rename it;
- Turn off your Vu+;
- Insert the USB stick to the front USB port on the set;
- Turn on your Vu+.
Update is done when upgrade completed message is shown on the displayContinue Reading..