To avoid large size(>64M) image update problem, please update CFE of your Duo.
** NOTE ** : This Bootloader(CFE) is the same one released last year(2011, Ver 3.0), If you have already upgraded, there is no need to upgrade again.
This Bootloader(CFE) should be used for Duo only. Otherwise it will crash the box.
** NOTE ** : CFE update is not needed for Uno and Ultimo
** Brief explanation of Duo’s bootloader update **
1. Unzip the duo_cfe_3.0_usb.zip to USB stick.(There should be /vuplus/duo/cfe_cfe_auto.bin)
2. Insert USB stick into the USB port of Duo and turn the power on.
3. It takes just a few seconds to update.
4. If Duo displays the message “Finished..reboot”, remove the USB stick and restart the box.
5. To update 6.0 image, you should delete the cfe_cfe_auto.bin at /vuplus/duo in USB stick once bootloader update is finished.
Download Link: duo_cfe_3_0_usb